Monday 2 March 2009

Mixtapes

Once again I have been searching the internet high and low for the best mix tapes out there. Here are the best I have found this week.


New Cockroaches Dub Mix
I found this mix on www.mix-tapes.de and it is a fine dubstep mix with songs on I haven't found anywhere else except in clubs. Saying that it has one of the least elegent descriptions I've seen for a mix;
"sixty minutes of chilled out creative commons net audio! grab the hot pack and lean back." Still a fine mix which is worth the five minutes it takes to download.

HuisMix02
This is a electro/house mix that I found on www.house-mixes.com. It's definatley a party mix but has great remixes of Lady Gaga and Maroon 5 tracks so it can be a lot more acsessable than some of the other mixes.

No comments:

Post a Comment